I think this may be my favorite link up EVER.
This week I am saying SO What if…
* If it’s been hitting the 30’s here at night and I’ve been freezing.. I know that’s a lot of peoples high temp, but I’m a Phoenician and I can’t take the COLD!! That’s why I live in the desert!
* In fact I may have had the heat so high the other night that my sidekick pups ditched me. She chose to hang with T downstairs where he had it cool while he studied..
* I’m still amazed with how well T knows me. I told him that “the best thing ever was going to happen on New Years Eve” and he immediately guessed that my bestie is coming into town. She hasn’t been her in town over a year so he had no real reason to guess she was coming, but he knew!
* I get to spend NYE and New Years with Stephie!!! Oh wait, that’s not a so what! haha
* My dog is so spoiled that she even my coworkers spoil her. Yesterday muffin lady brought her a scarf from Target. What can I say, she knows the way to my heart!
(Pictures of the sad border collie to come)
* I was plotting death of the aforementioned Border Collie this morning when I came downstairs to find that she had shattered my favorite Pyrex baking dish. I left it on the counter overnight to soak, and came down to the mess in the morning. Has anyone ever broken Pyrex? I think it literally shatters into a million pieces. A million pieces that I spent 30 minutes picking up in the kitchen, dining room and living room. Apparently Pyrex shatters into a million pieces and FLYS.
* I can’t stand when people start blog posts with “hey losers”, “hey fools”, or anything of that nature.. SO WHAT if I’m over sensitive to it 🙂
* Everyone is in a super feisty mood today and I’m loving it. Everyone is normally zombie status around here, but today the language is coarse and the jokes are crass. But hey at least everyone looks alive!
* I am technology-ed out. I don’t want to take on anymore social media. I should update my work blog, FB, twitter, website, ect more often but I just can’t bring myself to do it.
*We are down to two rolls of toilet paper (in our 3 bath home..) and I haven’t brought myself to do anything about it until this rather drastic point in time. We literally like five minutes from a Costco, but I am AFRAID to go there… People are crazy!
What are you staying So What to this week?