* It’s only 8:30 am I kind of want to slap my coworker. I brought in muffins for the office and she felt the need to turn to me and inform me that she didn’t like the pumpkin one. So sorry you don’t like the free breakfast I bought you. How rude!
* Business has been slowing down for the holidays and even though it’s bad for the balance sheets I’m thankful for the slowness.
* I think I was a bear in a past life. I have such a hard time getting up in the morning and I get tired when the sun goes down. I’m quite sure my body wants to hibernate all Winter.
* There was only one other person on the upstairs cardio equipment this morning and I’m pretty sure I made him question my sanity. I got on an elliptical and the TV was broken, so I got off and went to the next, same thing happened… I tried 3 before I found on that worked. Get on fixing that LA!
* I vow to keep up with the laundry every time I get caught up, and yet never do.
* I’m FINALLY ready to start making wedding decision. Only took a year… ha!
* My dog is a spoiled princess (with a sensitive stomach). Amy brought her doggie bagels from a bakery on Saturday. I thanked Amy and then set them on the counter without giving them to the dog. After an hour or so Amy asked if Lori could have them. Princess decided to sniff the bagel, take it in her mouth, and then drop it and go get back on the couch. Nothing like apologizing for a dog..
*I’m excited to get to work on a crafty project for the entry and my office. Last weekend kind of proved that I suck at artsy things, but I’ll keep trying dangit!!
* I’m ready to throw our copy machine out the window. I was it’s only advocate and it just pissed me off for the last time. I keep telling everyone to at least let me finish using the supplies we have for it… but it just burned me so badly that I got an insta blister. Now if I woulda touched the drum I would realize that the burn was my fault.. but the burn was from pulling a piece of paper out of it! The thing is officially a hazard.
* There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to this post. Sorry I’m not sorry 🙂